So, in the interest of updating, here is what I've been up to for the last week.
I've ordered my rear sets, clip-ons, and some stock CB360 headers (just in case my ideal exhaust situation doesn't pan out). I picked up the last of my needed polishing supplies, and have also purchased an air compressor, some air hose, and some attachments, and will be rigging up a home soda blasting setup.
I STILL have not gotten my swingarm bushings out. I've cut the relief sections in the bushings, but can't seem to get them out to compress the plastic. I'm certain that if I saw any deeper, I'll be going into the swingarm. But, alas, I also picked up a punch, the end of which I will wrap with a bit of electrical tape (so as not to gouge the swingarm) that I hope will get them out.
When I get home today, I'm going to get my new compressor set up and start gearing up to do some soda blasting. And some polishing. Lots of polishing. Exciting times ahead for me.
In the mean time, here is a very rough mock up (I don't have Photoshop) of some of the changes I hope to make on the bike. This shows what a shortened seat pan, clip-ons and battery relocation could look like.