Monday, September 27, 2010

Meh

Well, at least one day out of the weekend was nice. On Saturday I rode down to Portland to watch OSU get man-handled by Boise State. Then, afterwards, it was a trip back up to Vancouver for the PNW Riders Vancouver Bike Night. Somewhat small turnout, as the group is in between meeting places, but it was a great group of people.

The bike has developed a bit of an oil weep. The leak appears to come from the left side carburetor intake boot. It's not a major leak, so I'm not going to worry about it right away.

Right now I'm dealing with an enormous internal conflict. I really want to start tearing the bike apart, but I'm not yet ready to give up my one or two days a week that I'm able to ride. I really need a new bike. Something newer and reliable. Just need money first. Damn the obstacles.

No comments:

Post a Comment